While rummaging through some of my old photos, I came across this personalized Smurfette birthday card I had made last year. I found an image of Smurfette online and made several copies of her. Then I carefully cut out each one. Starting with the bottom layer, I cut off portions of the cartoon until I eventually ended up with just her hat as the fourth layer. Using foam dots to add depth, I put the layers together before adhering the cutout to the card. The letters have two layers with a white shadow, which I cut using the Cricut Pooh Font cartridge. I like the bunch of flowers I attached using brads but am still unhappy with the general layout of the card. I find that often happens when I make cards larger than an A2. Too much space to fill up! Anyway, I recently decluttered my Cricut/craft space so I'm hoping to work on some more cards in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!